Savage Earth: Hell Road
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d6, Intimidation d4, Notice d6, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Throwing d6, Tracking d4
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6 (1)
• Code of Honor: Character keeps his word and acts like a gentleman
• Martial Artist: Never considered unarmed, + d4 to unarmed damage rolls
• Quick Draw: May draw weapon as a free action
• 1 day’s water (1 quart) x3
• 1 week’s rations
• Crossbow (Range 15/30/60, 2d6, AP 2, 1 action to reload)
• Dagger (Str+d4)
• Katana (Str+d6+2, AP 2)
• Leather (+1, Covers torso, arms, legs)
• Pick or Shovel
• Quarrel (AP 2 (standard crossbow bolt)) x20
• Quiver (holds 20 arrows)
Ever since his small settlement was attacked by Imperius’s gangs, Hiro Watanabe has been wandering the Southern Wasteland for the past year.
Although not vengeful, he doesn’t hesitate to take on any members of the Desert Rats and Blood Axe road gang members he encounters. He knows full well that seeking revenge will never bring back what he has lost.
Hiro also helps those in need when he can, asking for little in return. Like many others, he too seeks the fabled lands of New Eden.